Of course we would all benefit if we just accepted lessons passed down to us, but where is the fun in eating unless you have seen, felt, smelt and tasted the food? And yet, it would be beneficial to get a jumpstart by accepting at least some givens. These are:
- Allow happiness to lead your choices: Be it works or relationships, choose what makes you happy. That’s the best way to find and align with your true purpose.
- Do not believe all you see and hear: Dwell beyond perception to understand the truth. You will be surprised at what you discover.
- If you set your mind and heart to it, you can achieve anything: Nothing is impossible so long as you are determined to work and strategise to achieve it.
- All good things come with intention and hard work: Be it relationships,or a state of peace and happiness,nothing falls into your lap unless you work at it with dedication, sincerity and strategy.
- This too shall pass: Good or bad, everything changes and life is more often than not an alternating cycle of the good and bad. Just believe and maintain a balance.
- The critical point is to live your experience with alertness and practice regular reflection: Life evolves and upgrades as you realign your being to new learnings along the journey.