Here are the RULES …
• Put the award logo on your blog
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award
The creator of this award is..Okoto Enigma
• Answer the five questions you were asked
• Tell the readers three things about yourself
• Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
• Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts
• Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
• Share a link to your best posts
I am thankful to Dr. Namratha
for nominating me. She has an amazing blog of drawing , doodling colouring and her recent writings about Covid 19 creates awareness . I find her blogs are always interesting to read . I literally enjoy reading her posts. Please do visit her blog and you will not be disappointed.
I consider this as her best as I have gone through only a few .
Three Facts About Myself:
1. Iam an Indian living in Chennai, Tamilnadu .
2. Iam a Homemaker who like to travel a lot . As we both are retired and free .
3. I write about my temple visits in Facebook my friends suggested me to start a blog.
Her Questions are
When you started blogging and why?
My friends suggested me as I write up in my Facebook timeline about my temples visits.
What really makes you angry?
When trust is lost .
What makes you smile?
The voice of my grand daughter.
What is your favorite place to visit and why?
Kailash manasarovar and Mukthinath I almost covered 104 divyadeshams and 9 Jyothirlingams .
What is your favorite memory till date?
The day my grand daughter was born .
My questions are
1. How do you spend your time during this lock down
2. Your favourite destination
3. What makes you more happy
4. Your favourite quote
5. What annoys you the most
I consider all my blog posts as the best , so please go through . Once again thanking Dr. Namratha as this is my first award .